Thursday, July 29, 2010

my first opening as a married woman


It is a Thursday summery night here in Creve Couer, Missouri. I have nothing to do so I decided that I might add our new family to the blogging world. To be honest I have never been much of a blogger, in addition to it only took me like 2 hours to set this dang thing up ha ha! But I must say now that I am getting the hang of it its quite entertaining. Well a little about our family me and BJ were married 54 days ago on June 5th 2010. It was a day I will never forget, the best day of a girls life! We had a lovely honeymoon under the Mexican sun. And as soon as we got home packed up and headed to St. Louis MO for BJ summer job, and thats where we are now;) TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aubrey, I saw your blog on Facebook so I had to check it out! Welcome to the blogging world! Hope everything's going well in Missouri! I'm actually not to far from you; I'm in Kentucky for the next 2 years! Your wedding pics are gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete